Weir & Associates has assisted many local and multi-national companies with their in-bound or out-bound migration requirements involving various jurisdictions within the region.
- We provide comprehensive services for immigration into Hong Kong including applications (and renewals, where applicable) for:
- Employment / investment visas and related work authorizations; *
- Change of status, such as from visitor visa to employment visa;
- Dependent (de facto marriage) visas;
- Student visas;
- Training visa;
- Re-entry visas, including preparing and notarizing Declaration of Identity for Taiwanese passport holders;
- Extensions of Stay;
- Unconditional Stays; and
- Permanent Residency in Hong Kong and have handled numerous files regarding Hong Kong's special programs including applications pursuant to the Qualified Invesment Visa program granting residence in Hong Kong based on investment and the Qualified Migrant Scheme.
We also provide process immigration applications to assist clients on a temporary or permanent basis to others countries including United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Our scope of services includes submitting all required documents including customized application forms and as required, employment or management contract, letter of appointment, compilation of employment duties and business plan . We also give special attention with preparing clients for selection interviews.
Beyond application submissions, Weir & Associates provides immigration-related services including:
- Reviewing applications already prepared and assisting clients to complete application forms and compile supporting documents;
- Reviewing applicant case summaries and introduction letters for submission, ensuring relevant sensitive information is properly submitted;
- Supporting introductions of certain investment funds by comprehensively explaining all aspects before investment by clients;
- Attending investment seminars to speak and answer questions concerning immigration schemes;
- Where available, selecting and liaising with migration posts world-wide to choose speedier processing times and clarify application matters on the clients’ behalf; and
- Conducting appeals for declined applications.