Corporate and Commercial
The corporate & commercial department of Weir & Associates provides business clients with a broad range of services (noted below) and practical solutions through the progression of their businesses. Our lawyers deliver comprehensive legal and business advice relating to a company’s matters, whether complex or procedural, in a timely manner at competitive rates.
We combine our first class knowledge and experience in various business functions across diverse industry sectors including telecom, information technology, retail manufacturing, oil and gas and venture capital. Our solicitors are admitted in Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore, the United Kingdom, Canada and Sri-Lanka. Expertise in various legal systems and familiarity with local conditions enables us to serve clients not only in local matters, but also international business transactions.
- Acquisitions and sales (including mergers and takeovers);
- Contracts and related disputes;
- Debt management and asset recovery;
- Dissolution & winding-up;
- Finance (including asset securitization, banking and structured finance, debt and equity offerings for issuers and underwriters);
- Incorporations, registrations, licensing and regulatory compliance;
- Information technology, telecommunications and biotechnology;
- Intellectual property (including trademarks, copyrights and patents);
- International trade law;
- Media and entertainment;